Saturday 21 December 2013

LEGO Friends, City, Star Wars Advent Calendar Day Twenty-one Review.

Good afternoon. Apologizes for the lateness of today's review  I had a very late night last night playing around with another camera and lighting set up for my light-box. So in doing that I have slept in. :-/

Hopefully you can see some improvement in the today's pictures...
Let me now if I should stick with this or go back to my old setup.

Lets see what we got today!



Chloe got a printed music sheet tile and a lantern in her Friends Calendar. I guess it's for Christmas caroling and the lantern is to see the music sheet at night :-) Chloe had no clue as to what this was this morning but when I told her she can use it along side the other 2 carolers we have from one of our winter village sets, she was kind of happy about it.


We get enough spares to make a second lantern. 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

In my City Calendar this morning I got an awesome looking micro build Train with a carriage. Our boy from Day 18 has another toy he can use his Power Functions remote with. There are 19 parts used to build this cute looking train. This thing rocks! I dig it! I'm going to need to build a Dark green one for sure.


Here are today's spares.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Jaspa's Star Wars Calendar He got Jango Fett's Slave 1 from Episode 2. Jaspa's loves it! There are also 19 pieces to build the micro Slave 1. Now Jaspa can recreate the scene in the asteroid field above Geonosis with Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter. This is a great looking model and feels nice in your hands, its a good size.


Jaspa's spares for today.



Chloe wasn't all that thrilled with today's build. Its more like an accessory with only 7 pieces and should have been combined with a previous days build, instead of having a whole day dedicated to it. Jaspa and I got fantastic builds today and we couldn't be happier. These Calendars have truly inspired me to try and build more thing's in this micro scale.

Well we only have 4 sleeps to go... The kids are getting very excited knowing that each day we do a Calendar door, the closer it is to Christmas morning.

Well that's it - Day Twenty-one is done...

Thank you for dropping by. See you tomorrow for Day Twenty-two!

Tan Tile... Out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping up the reviews... before I could pick a calendar theme for this year (city for me, friends for the 4yr old, star wars for wife & myself) they were all gone. Reading your reports makes up for having none to open ourselves. Bonus points for being half-way 'round the globe from California so I can read about 'tomorrow' before I go to bed!

    ReplyDelete