Friday 13 December 2013

LEGO Friends, City, Star Wars Advent Calendar Day Thirteen Review.

Welcome to Day 13. There are only 12 day to Christmas. It's coming up waaaay too fast! While I am writing this my wife has begun to wrap the presents for the big day. It's the best time to get them done while Chloe is at school, and Jaspa is occupied with one of my 1980's G1 Transformers DVD. If LEGO did Transformers instead of Kreo we would have a large collection for sure. Anyway lets see what we got today...





In today's Friends Calendar Chloe got the second section to the sleigh/scooter from Day 2. Now both Mini-dolls have transportation to go between the stalls. 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In my City Calendar I got this astronaut. He has printing on both sides of his torso and a single face print. According to Brickset he is only in one other set 30016: Satellite, but looking at 3368: Space Centre he seems to be in that set too. In this one he gets a star wand.


 Here are the spares... My star for my Christmas tree! well I got my answer to yesterday's question then :-D.



 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaspa got a Battle droid in his Star wars Calendar today. When he saw it, he yelled out to Mummy, "I got a krang droid!" LOL. He got his droids and franchises mixed up.


Spare arms for the droid.  Each one is different.


Jaspa is pleased with his Krang Battle Droid. Another to add to his small droid army.
Chloe was here nor there about hers today. She couldn't even be bothered building it :-/
My astronaut? uh... I must be missing the meaning as to why he is in this set, it's a cool Minifigure but I don't get why... Space was so 2 years ago... and with a wand? ;-P   Maybe you fine folks can enlighten me :-)

That's it for Day Thirteen folks.

Thank you for dropping by. See you tomorrow for Day Fourteen!

Tan Tile... Out!
 

1 comment:

  1. ...so you know how some people put an angel on top of their tree instead of a star? Well, I found a purpose for 'Space Fairy' (as I like to call him); he's now got a star wand in each hand and balancing on top of my tree from the 12th (of course it looks ridiculous, but that's all part of the fun)! ;-)

    ReplyDelete