Thursday 16 January 2014

Yes I am still here!

Hello everyone! A very belated Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday that involved plenty of time to do some LEGO building.

I cant believe it has been 23 days since my last post. Time has just flown by!
A few things got built over the holidays in-between traveling home and going up to our farm property.

I was able to sit down and build 10237: The Tower of Orthanc. It is such an impressive build! I had so much fun building it. I kept a micro cloth handy to wipe off the fingerprints at each and every step which made the build take even longer but more enjoyable at the same time,  it made it feel like I was building something very special.... and it was! It's my tallest set yet!

I also had the time to build 10228: Haunted House. This was another fantastic set to build! With impressive details inside and out. This is one set every LEGO fan must get their hands on before they are all gone. It has to be one of my top 5 favorite sets to date. The other 4 I have built and own, in no particular order are: *** 10185: Green Grocer, 10210: Imperial Flagship, 10237: Tower of Orthanc and the 10194: Emerald Night Train.

I hope to get back into full swing by the end of the month. I will have a new routine in the mornings now with Jaspa stating Kindergarten on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I hope to have more free time but I also hope not to have free time... If that makes any sense? I will be child free for 2 days in the week for 6 hours each day and I hope to find some part time work to help with some house bills and some LEGO purchases :-D. But finding work between 9:30am to 2:30pm for 2 days a week is very slim.

Anyway I hope to get some more reviews out soon. I have a few Polybag sets I would like to get done and some of the new Hobbit and City sets too. So stay tuned....

Tan Tile.... out!


*** Links via Brickset.com

No comments:

Post a Comment