Thursday 31 July 2014

LEGO 5002812 Classic Spaceman Minifigure Video Review

Two Queenslanders by the names of Brent and Cade have today reviewed the VIP exclusive Retro Classic Spaceman Minifigure set number 5002812. You may already recognise these two from a previous video, as Brent and his pal Cade exclusively reviewed Brent's LEGO Cuusoo submission (Now known as LEGO Ideas) the "Ghostbusters Ecto-1" that you can purchase now.

This looks like a lovely little freebie and am now kicking myself for not getting one and missing out on it.
Sit back and enjoy this new video, while you are there don't forget to check out their other videos too. Don't forget to comment on how well they did as this is quality work ,as you will see how much effort they really do put into them.
P.S I know I have been really slack as of late but I promise new reviews are coming soon... so keep checking in as I will have some new GOTG (Guardians of the Galaxy sets very soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment